New Zealand: Golf Fantastic Christchurch & Queenstown
The South Island of New Zealand offers amazing scenery friendly folk, many wine and food experiences and of course fantastic golf. This tour spends 3 nights in Christchurch and 5 nights Queenstown.
How It Works
Travel between the 2 locations is not included but can be booked by Golf & Gourmet. The options are to fly which is the quickest, transfers at either end are included; travel by coach or hire a car and drive yourself.
In our view one way should be by land to view the Southern Alps, McKenzie Country, Lake Tekapo, the rural landscapes and villages along the way.
Rendezvous Hotel (4 Nights), Christchurch & Crowne Plaza Hotel (5 Nights), Queenstown
Golf in Christchurch is at Clearwater Resort, Shirley Links and Terrace Downs; in Queenstown at Millbrook Resort, Jack’s Point and Kelvin Heights with shared golf carts included.
All private airport and golf transfers, green fees.
Coming Soon for 2018
- 8 Nights hotel accommodation
- 6 Rounds of Golf including cart and transfers
- Airport Transfers
- A golf round at The Hills – Upgrade a round or add an extra round
- Overnight Cruise Doubtful Sound
- Fine dining Experience at the Rees Hotel
- Travel between Christchurch & Queenstown
- Travel Insurance (Highly recommended)
- Touring and Personal Items
- Day 1: Arrive at Christchurch International Airport. Transfer to the Rendezvous Hotel is included.
- Day 2-4: Play three great courses. Clearwater, home of the NZ Masters with water on most holes, Terrace Downs set in the foothills of the Southern Alps and Shirley Links in Christchurch surburbia. Take time to stroll around the city which is still recovering from the devastating earthquake, feel the resilience and determination of the residents as they rebuild.
- Day 5: Transfer from Christchurch to Queenstown
- Day 6-9: Play three more wonderful golf courses, Millbrook, recently redesigned by Greg Turner, Kelvin Heights, the Queenstown Golf Club where you play along the shores of Lake Wakatipu and Jacks Point a sensational course dominated by The Remarkables and with sensational lake vistas. This itinerary allows a free day to enjoy Queenstown, take an excursion or add a round at The Hills.
- Day 10:A transfer is provided to connect with your outbound flight from Queenstown Airport.