New Zealand: Queenstown Gem of The South Island
Queenstown – Superb Golf, Dining, Ambience & Scenery Everyone Should Do It At Least Once
How It Works
All very simply, you are met on arrival and transferred to your hotel. Your transfers to and from golf are planned to suit the tee times booked. Your accommodation is located downtown with easy access to many restaurants, bars and other entertainment. Should you wish to upgrade to the Hills course please advise us prior to departure to avoid a tee time not being available. At the end of your stay in Queenstown you will be transferred back to the airport.
6 Nights Accommodation at the Novotel or Crowne Plaza
5 rounds of golf with shared carts at Millbrook Resort, Jacks Point, Kelvin Heights, Arrowtown and Wanaka (The Hills optional) . Golf course transfers.
The ground transport operator provides airport and golf transfers and will organise tours for the non golfers.
The Other Bits
- The accommodation is located in the downtown area so many restaurants and bars are within easy walking distance.
- There are so many other things to do in and around Queenstown ask Golf & Gourmet for assistance.
- The Central Otago region is famous for Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris so take time to taste some of the local produce.
- Hire clubs are available.
- 6 nights accommodation twin/double share
- 5 rounds of golf with transfers and shared carts
- Airport transfers
Optional Extras & Extensions
- A golf round at The Hills – Upgrade a round or add an extra round
- Overnight Cruise Doubtful Sound
- Fine dining Experience at the Rees Hotel
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
Coming Soon for 2018
- Day One: Arrive by international flight to Queenstown. Be met on arrival and transferred to the hotel. Evening free to explore Queenstown and seek out dining options.
- Day Two to Six: Transfers to and from the golf courses will be coordinated to suit you tee times and other activities. They are all great courses set in landscapes that will entertain you even if the golf is not going so well.
- Day Seven: Depending on the time of your outbound flight you may choose to play another round of golf or go shopping before transferring to Queenstown International Airport.