New Zealand Top To Toe
Experience New Zealand From Near The Top Of The North Island To The Alpine Region Of The South Island.
Play some of the best courses in New Zealand, visit the icons and enjoy the flexibility this tour provides. Split the golfing destinations with other places you may like to visit, the golfing destinations do not have to be taken consecutively. This itinerary is a thought provoker and should be used as a base so we can design your ultimate golf tour in New Zealand.
How It Works
We have chosen different locations that not only provide wonderful golf experiences but also feature real kiwi tourism opportunities; the Bay of Islands in the North and site of the first capital of New Zealand and location of the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi; the thermal regions of Rotorua and Taupo; the food basket of Hawkes Bay and of course Queenstown.
The options to travel between these destinations are to fly, use Express Bus Services or rent a car and drive yourself.
Edgewater Palms, Paihia Bay of Islands, Hilton Taupo, St Moritz Queenstown.
Play Kauri Cliffs near the Bay of Islands, Wairakei and Cape Kidnappers from the Taupo base and Millbrook, Jacks Point and The Hills around Queenstown. Golf carts are included.
Should you choose to fly airport transfers are provided in the Bay of Islands, Taupo and Queenstown.
The Other Bits
- From AU$3123.00 pp twin/double share.
- Costs may differ according to the season of travel, optional extras chosen, number in your party, so this price is a guide.
- 8 Nights hotel accommodation
- 6 Rounds of Golf including cart and transfers
- Airport Transfers
- Travel Insurance (Highly recommended)
- Touring and Personal Items
- Day One: Arrive in the Bay of Islands. Visit The Treaty House, Historic Russell and cruise the waters of the Famous Bay of Islands.
- Day Two: Transfer to play golf at Kauri Cliffs, not just a great golf course but a native species protected area and enjoy the spectacular views over the Cavalli Islands.
- Day Three: Transfer to Bay of Islands Airport to fly to Auckland and Taupo. Depending on flight connections play Wairakei and view Huka Falls, maybe cruise on Lake Taupo or catch a trout.
- Day Four: Transfer from Taupo to Napier and play Cape Kidnappers set on cliffs looking over the ocean another native wildlife sanctuary and amazing views. Transfer back to Taupo or stay in Hawkes Bay to sample local food and wine.
- Day Five: Fly from Napier or Taupo to Queenstown or if you are diverting from the itinerary drive to Wellington possibly to play Paraparaumu Beach and visit Te Papa Museum in Wellington.
- Day Six to Day 9: Play the 3 top courses in the Queenstown area, Jacks Point, Millbrook and The Hills
- Day Ten: Transfer to Queenstown Airport.
Special Note: Allow Golf & Gourmet to assist making this trip even more memorable by customizing it to suit your time and budget. Costs can be reduced by substituting golf courses in the same regions.